|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Healthcare billing experience preferred.|
Physician Billing, part-time, days, 20 hrs/wk.
|Duties:||1. . Works with office to obtain or give information |
2. Follow up on previously billed accounts.
3. Inputs daily mail comments into system on appropriate accounts
4. Responds to patient inquiries promptly and courteously
5. Enter charges for non office visits
6. Displays knowledge of the A4 system.
7. Codes non office accounts
8. Is aware and follow HIPPA rules.
9. Receives and answers correspondence concerning refunds.
10. Receives and answers correspondence concerning processing.
11. Works as a team member.
12. Thoroughly document accounts in system when account is referenced for any
13. Maintains organized and neat workspace
14. Ability to communicate with understanding and politeness with patients.
15. Adheres to hospital corporate compliance regulations
16. Maintain proper procedures for fire, disaster drills, etc.
17. Deliver quality service and customer satisfaction
18. Performs other duties as assigned.
19. Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
20. Completes annual educational requirements.
21. Maintains regulatory requirements.
22. Reports to work on time and as scheduled; completes
work within designated time.
23. Wears identification while on duty; uses computerized
punch time correctly.
24. Completes in-services and returns in timely fashion.
25. Attends at least ten staff meetings, reads and returns
monthly staff meeting minutes.
|Qualifications:||*Minimum of high school education required|
*Healthcare billing experience required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.